HTTP Debugger Pro is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-08-30. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
HTTP Debugger is a full-scale tool for developers for viewing and analyzing all outgoing and incoming HTTP protocol traffic between a web browser, or any other Internet related program, and the Internet.
Each HTTP request and/or response can be examined to see the HTTP header parameter values, cookies, query strings and error codes etc. All captured network traffic can be saved either in a RAW network format or in a decoded (how browsers see it) format.
HTTP Debugger works with all today's alternative browsers and their plugins, as well as with your own software. You can even monitor and debug ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger and other popular Internet programs.
* Monitor and debug all outgoing HTTP requests from a browser (or any other Internet related program) and the corresponding responses from a server.
* See the full HTTP header and HTTP content data of both: HTTP requests and responses.
* Catch when the browser performs automatic redirects.
* Capture requests from all of the installed plugins (Flash, ActiveX, etc,) in addition to requests sent by a browser directly.
* View all the captured images, HTML or XML code, etc in the built-in web control.
* Simultaneously analyze the same page in all popular browsers.
* Measure the size and downloading time of your web pages to optimize the performance of your web site.
* The gzip and chunked encodings will be automatically processed by the program.
* View information supplied by each web browser or any program when you visit a site.
* Analyze how other sites work and how they implement certain features.
* Learn about how HTTP works (useful for when programming and web designing).
Supports Internet Explorer 7 Protected Mode in Windows Vista.
HTTP Debugger Pro (version 1.2) has a file size of 1.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 51 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.